Sandpoint Idaho brings you the best of all worlds with the mountains, lakes, culture, recreation and just about anything outdoor you can think of! It’s a sportsman’s paradise, an art enthusiast’s dream, an adventurer’s ultimate home… there’s something here for everyone. You can find your little piece of paradise here too.
Here’s some helpful information about our weather, lakes, mountains, attractions, schools and more! If you are looking for information that you don’t see here, please contact us and we’d be happy to help you.
There are tons of trails in our state and national forests. Here are trail resources along with maps and details for five great trails near Sandpoint from SandpointOnline.com.
SandpointOnline.com brings you how to find other fun things to do in Sandpoint, including horseback rides, wildlife refuges, tennis courts, rail fan viewing and more.
SANDPOINT AREA SCHOOLS
The Sandpoint area is also served by the Forrest M. Bird Charter Schools, serving students in grades 7-12.Several private schools are also available, including: Sandpoint Waldorf School, serving preschool through 8th grade students; the Sandpoint Junior Academy, serving grades 1-10; the Sandpoint Community Christian School, serving grades K-10; and The Selkirk School, serving grades preschool-2.As for higher education, North Idaho College is a comprehensive community college based in Coeur d’Alene, located 45 miles south of Sandpoint, that also has an outreach facility here, the NIC Sandpoint Center. The University of Idaho also maintains a Sandpoint Research & Extension Center, with research and extension activities conducted in Sandpoint.
Other North Idaho Schools
- Boundary County School District #101
- Coeur d’Alene School District #271
- Kellogg Joint School District #391
- Kootenai School District #274
- Lakeland Joint School District #272
- Mullan School District #392
- Lake Pend Oreille School District #84
- Plummer-Worley School District #44
- Post Falls School District #273
- St. Maries Joint School District #41
- Wallace School District #393
- W. Bonner County School District #83
- Coeur d’Alene Charter
- North Idaho College
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Idaho State University
- U of I in Coeur d’Alene